Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    suneesh chandra Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2013, 09:19 AM
    Change position superviser to assistant superviser
    Please help me to prepare a letter
    I am a warehouse superviser at one of the leading spareparts company
    I can't handle that job. Too much head ache,difficult .before 1 month I am an assistant superviser I like that job. I like to returnback my old position.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 12, 2013, 09:26 AM
    Often it is never really possible, they will have already hired a replacement for your old position.

But instead of letter, my advice is just go talk to your boss about it.
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2013, 09:53 AM
    I agree with Chuck. Talk to your supervisor rather than writing a letter which will be on file maybe as long as you ever work there.
    Depending on how understanding or not understanding your employer is, this may not be looked upon favorably. And if they have found or have someone in mind to fill your old position, your current job could be put in jeopardy. If you are saying that you have tried that new job for only one month, it is not long enough to really assess the position. If the headaches you are encountering are the behavior of the people you supervise (usually a big part of it), maybe more leadership on your part is needed and/or maybe you need to discipline or get rid of some of them and maybe that is why your company put you in your position. Don't take this step (asking to be relieved) until you have given it a lot of thought.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I change the sleeping position [ 1 Answers ]

I am in 32nd week of pregnancy. I have read in internet that sleeping on the left side is the best position. But I sometimes feel baby's movement on the same side. So I am worried whether it will cause any harm to my baby if I continue sleeping in the same position Or should I need to change the...

?Hubby left spigot on patio on position and the hose nozzle in off position. [ 4 Answers ]

Will water pressure build over the weekend? We are out of town and don't want to drive home if we don't have to.

1997 chevy cav. Crankshaft position sensor change [ 1 Answers ]

Can we see a diagram that would help with this?

Legal Assistant/Paralegal Career Change? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Back in 2005 I graduated and started working for a small law firm doing everything except Family Law and Criminal Law. Since it was just one lawyer... who was a slave driver I went many hours unpaid and there was no incentive. I conceived and went on maternity, when I came back I was...

View more questions Search