Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nargis786 Posts: 177, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2013, 09:16 AM
    Percentages
    Hi can someone please provide me with the actual price after percentage as I am wishing to purchase two items where I can get a 15% discount. However I just want to know what the price will be.

The first price of an item is £44.99
    And the second price of another item is £38.50.

Can someone please tell me what is 15% of both of these items separately.

Thank you
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2013, 09:56 AM
    You will be paying 85% of those prices with a 15% discount. Does that help?
    Nargis786 Posts: 177, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2013, 11:35 AM
    I am still quite confused. I am purchasing two perfumes, and the price for the 1st one is £44.99, how much would I pay with a 15% discount. Same with the second price, how much would I pay with the 15% discount.

I get 15% off both of the items. So how much would they each be with the discount

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Percentages [ 1 Answers ]

What is the percentage of 6 wins and 2 loses and 5 wins 1 loss and 2 ties? Thanks

What are the percentages? [ 2 Answers ]

There is a total of 43 men, 36-masculine, 1-feminine and 6-neutral, What is the percentage of those that are masculine, feminine and neutral?:confused:

A Certain Brass Alloy Contains 60% Copper , 34% Zinc, And 6% Lead. How Many Kg Of This Brass Alloy And Of Zinc Must Be Added To 20 Kg Of Lead To Produce A New Brass Alloy That Is 40% Zinc And 8% Lead. Thanks

If a train travells at a speed of 32kph and has to travel 564miles then stops and goes on to a different station at 58kph and has to travel 435miles how long will the whole trip take. Are you :confused:

I can't figure this out A chemist mixed some 15% solution with some 6% solution to make 300 ml of a 9% soulution. How many ML of the 15% were used? Please help me

View more questions Search