Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rusaved2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2013, 08:36 PM
    Bulging eye
    Already had vet operate once. Said eye was fine & sewed it up. Kitten busted the stiches in about 17 hours. Took him back, they resewed it, which again busted open in a few hours. Eye was fine, but now he looked crosseyed. Now 7 weeks later the kitten's eye is bulges out again. I called the vet & they blamed it on me, having the kitten play & roughouse. But this kitten is very layer back, would rather sleep on my stomach than play. He purrs constantly & is a very sweet kitten. Himalayan 3 1/2 months old. He wa given to me as a gift to sleep with me & keep me company as I am bedridden & very ill. Non-catching! I have already spent over $1,000 for last operation plus $62 every time I walk in the door. I asked them just to take the kitten as I could not afford any more vista. Now his eye is bulges out again, previously the eye Dr./Surgeon said there was nothing wrong with the eye & closed it up by sewing it closed. Which the kitten always busts open & all he has been doing is laying with me, what is wrong?
    LadySam Posts: 1,589, Reputation: 322
    Cats Expert

Oct 12, 2013, 05:10 AM
    I'm confused, has the eye actually been removed and the empty socket is what is swollen?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bulging eye in kitten [ 1 Answers ]

I have a month and a half old cat who has a bulging right eye. I have tried to wash it with warm water on a soft cloth but the next day it is covered and swollen again. . It projects about 3/4 of an inch now. I am afraid to remove the scab again for fear of pulling its eye out! I cannot get to a...

Kitten with swollen bulging eye [ 8 Answers ]

Poor little kitten looks like his left eye is turned inside out and bulging from his little face. I have cleaned it with saline eye solution, what can I do? >Moved from Forum Help<

Newborn kitten has a swollen or bulging eye [ 6 Answers ]

Hi there, My cat is not quite a year old and hasn't had any vaccinations or vet visits. We had financial crisis and this was low priority. Just before getting her spayed we realized she was pregnant. The kittens were born a week ago tomorrow morning. I have not really picked them up and examined...

Eye bulging [ 8 Answers ]

Hello everyone! I'm new here.. and I have a question Two year ago I noticed that my right eye has bulged out. And when I look in the mirror my eyes don't look even anymore, the one that has bulged out looks lower. It looks like my eye is open more than the other eye. I went to the eye...

Bulging eye [ 2 Answers ]

Hi this is erika, I have notice both of my eyes are bulging out abit. And people say that when I sleep I don't close my eyes proplery. Even when I cry a lot I get headaches or like a throbing pain at the back of both of my eyes. I wonder what is the caused of it and if there is a prevention to...

View more questions Search