Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kimberleaponte Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2013, 07:33 PM
    Explain this quote, “A pain stabbed my heart, as it did every time I saw a girl I love
    What does this quote mean from on the road
    , “A pain stabbed my heart, as it did every time I saw a girl I loved who was going the opposite direction in this too-big world.”
    bellabella2314 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2013, 10:40 PM
    To sum up “A pain stabbed my heart, as it did every time I saw a girl I loved who was going the opposite direction in this too-big world.” it pretty much means a woman broke up with him and he's sad

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can someone please explain this quote to me? [ 8 Answers ]

I understand that the just come to light as wiser and better and more able to accomplish something, while the unjust can’t accomplish anything with one another – for we don’t speak the complete truth about those men who say we vigorously accomplished some common object with one another although...

Congestive heart failure with pain above waist on right side with rib pain [ 1 Answers ]

What could be the cause of pain or soreness on right side above waist, also shortness of breath

I have a pain in my uper right back, its like I'm being stabbed? [ 1 Answers ]

It s been going on for about 2 weeks and its worse in the morning when I wake up. If I do athletic stuff it hurts worse than ever and when I take deep breaths it hurts?

Explain the following quote [ 1 Answers ]

One free man defending his home is more powerful than ten hired soldiers

View more questions Search