Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SharaNycole Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2013, 05:37 PM
    What's that music video called that was on Music Choice on demand like 5 years ago?
    I remember that the girl in the video had black hair and there was a glowing ball thing in her room. And she was drawing a comic and then when she started singing the comic came to life and the girl in the comic was in a space ship then landed on another planet and there were purple animals and they were running. And at the end of the video the comic went back to being a comic. That's all I remember from the video I've been searching for like 3 years for this video, so If anyone knows about it please PLEASE respond. Thanks :)
    suakradouble Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2013, 06:28 AM
    Was her name like Jasmine or something?
    And they said that the song went to number one in like 17 countries
    Because Ive been looking for that song for saooooooooo long?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's this music video [ 0 Answers ]

I saw a music video a few months ago and I don't know who it was by or the name of the song. It was a kind of rap/hip hop song and the rapper was argueing with his girlfriend and the whole time she's complaining at him he's zoning out then he mixes some orange juice with poisen and gives it to her...

Saw a music video years ago, can't forget nor find it! [ 0 Answers ]

I am about to graduate college and have had this video stuck in my head since high school! Here is some information: Duet between two solo-career singers who ended up getting married on beach cliffs, groom played piano and sang a song he wrote for his new wife. Music video was in a...

What is this weird music video from a few years ago (between 2000 and 2005 I believe) [ 0 Answers ]

I remember nothing of the song or the artist (outside the fact I believe she had dark hair, but I'm not sure). I saw it on MTV a few years ago, here's how the video goes: I can't remember much of the beginning, but somewhere near the end of the video, the singer comes out of a store and she...

What is this weird music video from a few years ago (between 2000 and 2005 I believe) [ 0 Answers ]

I remember nothing of the song or the artist (outside the fact I believe she had dark hair, but I'm not sure). I saw it on MTV a few years ago, here's how the video goes: I can't remember much of the beginning, but somewhere near the end of the video, the singer comes out of a store and she...

View more questions Search