Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mookoo23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2013, 11:46 AM
    Is being married to a bald headed man a blessing?
    My Mom used to tell me that being married to a bald headed man is a blessing,Is this true? Because no one I ever knew in our family was ever married to a bald headed man?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Oct 11, 2013, 11:48 AM
    It's a blessing being married to someone that you love. The rest of that is absolute nonsense.
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Oct 11, 2013, 11:49 AM
    I have never heard of that... Doesn't mean it is untrue, but I doubt it.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 11, 2013, 12:36 PM
    All I know is the song, "Never make a pretty woman your wife."
    No songs about bald men. Too funny. Lots of men go bald years after you marry them, so you can count your blessings as time goes by, and hairs go down the drain, I guess.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 11, 2013, 06:33 PM
    All myth, nothing true, bald men are like anyone else, ( just no hair)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bald man who kills people [ 1 Answers ]

I think it's the 80's movie, all I know is that there is a bald man who kills people and putting them into walls :/

A married woman has an affair and gets pregnant by a married man. Married man agrees [ 2 Answers ]

A married woman has an affair and gets pregnant by a married man. Married man agrees to let woman's husband be the "father" believing it is in the best interest of the baby and all involved. Later, man finds out that husband bailed on baby and woman gets on drugs. Woman then gives baby up for...

Day man in the middle est dating a married man. Please help [ 3 Answers ]

hi guys.. well I hate to say this but now I am in the middle of a similar situation.. I am canadian moved to the middle east, met a man for a random sex, he was incredibly hot in bed... and we clicked, and since then it has been love emails, songs, cards, choclates, u name it. he has been...

Middle aged Gay Man in love with a married straight man [ 30 Answers ]

I've lived a long time and had many experiences but this one is driving me crazy. In my younger days I've had bedded straight married men and didn't find it satisfying because I was in it for love and they were in it for sex. That was 25 years ago, now here I am 25 years older and wiser and find...

View more questions Search