Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angeltazz4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2013, 11:46 AM
    How long do I have to pay child support for autism child in the state of Illinois
    How long do I have to pay child support for a child with autism for the state of illnois. They are getting ssi and cs.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Oct 11, 2013, 12:43 PM
    How severe is it? If its dibilitating and requires special attention and extra costs then it could last all of their lifetime.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 11, 2013, 01:06 PM
    Depends on your support order. With a disabled child, the court might not put an age limit on it.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 11, 2013, 06:30 PM
    For serious disabilities the payment will be for the life of the child.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long do I have to pay child support for a child with autism [ 5 Answers ]

My Husband I have been Married to for a little over a year,He has a Son from a previous marriage with Autism. The court have entitled his ex to receive child support for this child until his 20th birthday.. She is now taking him back to court to try to get this extended... He gets S.S.I. checks...

How long have to pay child support in nys if child goes on to collage [ 3 Answers ]

Daughter graduated an is going to collage' Do I pay child support till she out done with collage or till 21

Do you have to pay child support in Illinois if you are on ssi [ 1 Answers ]

Do you have to pay child support in Illinois if you start receiving ssi after your child is born. The child was born in 1991 and I started receiving ssi in 1994

How long to pay child support in Illinois? [ 1 Answers ]

I was divorced in Illinois in 1999. I have been divorced for over 10 years, but have since moved to Indiana and have been living here for over 5 years. My decree states that child support payments end at 18, but in the state of Indiana the law is, if the child is a full time student in college,...

How long I have to pay child support in NY state? [ 2 Answers ]

My child almost 17 years old. I would like to ask you the following questions: How long I have to pay child support in NY state? When I am able to stop?

View more questions Search