Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 11, 2013, 01:53 AM
    Please clarify your question.
    aves Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2013, 04:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    Please clarify your question.
    I am not sure I can be any clearer. When I click on an internet link in my email, nothing happens, it does not open the link. This problem began about a week ago.
    BossMan

Oct 12, 2013, 05:15 AM
    Is this on webmail or e-mail client such as thunderbird ?
    If webmail which browser are you using and have you checked your pop up blocker.

Oct 12, 2013, 09:04 AM
    Is this on webmail or e-mail client such as thunderbird ?
    If webmail which browser are you using and have you checked your pop up blocker.
    It´s on webmail. My browser is IE, and I have that the checked the pop up blocker is off.
    BossMan

Oct 12, 2013, 09:43 AM
    In that case, please completely clear your internet cache and start over.

It's good practice NOT to click through links contained in e-mail, no matter who they come from.
    This is one of the current attack vectors for various malware and trojan infections.

Oct 12, 2013, 10:12 PM
    In that case, please completely clear your internet cache and start over.

TBH it's good practice NOT to click through links contained in e-mail, no matter who they come from.
    This is one of the current attack vectors for various malware and trojan infections.
    Okay, but how do I clear my internet cache - where do I find it? And thanks for your help and advice.
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Oct 13, 2013, 03:08 PM
    Sometimes if you press Ctrl and click simultaneously on the link it can bring up the link in a new window. You can try deleting the internet history by pressing Ctrl and H simultaneously and you should find a delete all history button of some kind depending on which browser you use.

Also, Yahoo just recently drastically changed their mail layout about a week ago so there will probably be some glitches for a while as there usually are when they change the layout (judging by my own experience using Yahoo mail).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unable to open the email account [ 2 Answers ]

When I am trying to open my account it is asking some question which I can't remember now. Question no.1. Where did you spent your honey moon? Option 2. sending a code to my mobile no. which I lost before one year. Give me suggestion to open my Yahoo mail id please.

Cannot open links in email or webpages [ 8 Answers ]

Lately I have not been able to open links in email and web sites without right clicking and using "copy shortcut". I then have to open IE and paste to address to get the page to open. I used to be able to click on the link and have it open immediately without going back to IE. Any ideas what...

Cannot open email links and I do not have outlook express [ 2 Answers ]

I cannot open links in my e-mail. And I can't find outlook express on my PC.

Opening links within email [ 2 Answers ]

I have Yahoo mail and for quite awhile now I have not been able to open any links within my email messages. I contiually have to copy and paste. How can I fix this problem?

Links in email [ 3 Answers ]

I have windows xp, I can't open anything with a link in it in emails, I tried deleting my temperary files but nothing changed--please help--very frustrating--Thank You

View more questions Search