Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pioji Posts: 57, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2013, 01:16 PM
    How to react to unfair situation at work?
    I been working at this office for the past year, all of my co-workers have a laptop from the company and they get to work from home whenever they want. I believe you should earn that privilege, but I do noticed that some people here do whatever they want and abuse that privilege and make up excuses to work more from home. They also lie about the hours worked and still get paid and even sit around on the phone and no one does anything about it.
    How should I react? What should I do? My boss seems not to care, he like feels bad for this people because they make horrible excuses, like diseases etc.
    I am not jealous or anything at all its just bull!
    Please help!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 10, 2013, 01:40 PM
    The question is whether you think this is created a) an undue burden on your ability to complete your job and b) that's its costing the company in productivity losses.

If so, then its your obligation to meet privately with your boss to discuss it.

If not, then its none of your business.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Unfair work practices (Position created for me then taken away) [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, Recently I was offered a promotion to a newly created position by senior management. I accepted the role verbally and was told that on my return from annual leave I would commence the role and a new contract would be drawn and presented to me. Whilst on annual leave my promotion was...

Where the unfair work laws bought back on? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi I was doing a traineeship for a company, and have recently gotten fired for no real reason. Is there ANYTHING I can do??

Unfair work practise [ 3 Answers ]

I have been mislead, by my company I was firstly declined unpaid leave over December, my manager told me she will see what she can sort out for me, all of a sudden she is on leave and everything has been declined, I now have no one to watch my daughter, DO I JUST TAKE THE 3 DAYS

Unfair work practices [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone answer this question? I was hurt at work 2 yrs ago went through 2 surgeries and some other treatments and I got better but not good enough to return to my job. Here is the problem I was working light duty doing what doctor allowed me to do Then at my last appointment with the doctor he...

Unfair work practices [ 2 Answers ]

I have worked at the same company for more than 2 years,In that time, I have changed to supervisor off the plant. I started as a shipper/receiver.I voluntarily moved back to shipping in Feb. with several things promised to me that was never followed through with.They told me I was moving back to...

View more questions Search