Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1234Sarah1234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2013, 10:29 PM
    Slapped in the ear
    Was having a mess around and got slapped in the ear very hard heard a ring and now it's all muffled I am very worried what do I do??
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Oct 10, 2013, 08:00 AM
    Go to your doctor. You might have ruptured your eardrum.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I got slapped in the ear pretty hard and now I can't hear out of that ear. [ 19 Answers ]

I got slapped on the side of the head along with my ear... and it hurt so bad (of course) and now here I am a day later and still can't hear out of it- I can plug the good ear and can hear a little teeny bit but now I feel so off balanced and going crazy because I can't hear like I did.its awfull-...

Slapped in the ear [ 2 Answers ]

I got slapped across the ear it now sounds echoish when people talk to me its annoying I went to the doctor the doc gave me tablets now it keeps popping making strange noises, and its leaking brownish color is this normal it's a bit painful. Will my hearing go back to normal?

Getting slapped in the ear [ 5 Answers ]

I was slapped so hard in my right ear yesterday there was instant ringing and it hurt so bad after about 2 minutes I could barely hear out of it should I go to da hospital or wait and see what happens

I got slapped in my ear, [ 1 Answers ]

I got slapped in my right ear so hard I could hear a loud ringing in my ear and my leaf had a ringing in it to , Could I really go deaf?

I got slapped in the ear [ 2 Answers ]

I got slaped in the ear and its felt like the ear that slap was under water and than my dad poured some stuff in there and the water or whatever is stuck how do I get the water out and I'm scard to lose my hearing I was slaped jan 22 2012 please some one help I know its till the matter of time till...

View more questions Search