Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    whyruff Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2007, 06:54 AM
    Attitude changes
    Hey as you all can see in previous post I am trying to grow and understand things in a clearer way so I turn to these post for advice. I would like to get any advice from ladies or even guys in a samular or same situations. My girlfriend and I have had out up and downs like any relationship. But my issue or delema is when we are hanging out everything is fine when we are not talking about us as a couple or about our relationship we do normal boyfriend/girlfriend things she affectionate in front of friends and family and I am always invited to family functions. The problem is when I ask a question about us as a couple or things about how were working out she doesn't like talking about it much and certain things even get her mad and she says I asked the questions before. She told me I look for things to be wrong when everything is going right. Sometimes I do, do that and if everythiung is going right I try to figure out the wrong things. Am I going crazy or is this normal? Or weird behavor? HELP
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Mar 29, 2007, 07:04 AM
    If all is going absolutley fine, then why question the impeccable?
    whyruff Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2007, 07:24 AM
    That's makes the most sense to let it go I was just thinking there was more to it. I always question everything that's one of my big things. To many questions can push a person away from what I here. I need to try to take your advice...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pre-teen son with an attitude [ 6 Answers ]

My pre-teen son, age 12, already acts like a teenager. He is frequently disrespectful to me and more so to his stepdad (who has been there since he was 4 years old). Sometimes he acts like he doesn't love my husband, who loves and cares for us both. He smarts off a lot and answers our questions...

What is effective way of creating attitude change within management? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm a volunteer working for an organization where there is absolutely no commitment and motivation from the board and management. I believe that attitude change is needed to save this organization. When it comes to leadership, what is the best way in dealing with someone who has an attitude...

View more questions Search