Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TraceykellyB Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2013, 08:40 PM
    Remove tazembum virus
    How to remove the tazembum virus from my computer without compromising my documents
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 9, 2013, 10:41 PM
    What detected this infection?
    GrantHillsSA Posts: 405, Reputation: 9

Nov 1, 2013, 02:04 AM
    This virus is also called Mabezat. Ugly little file infecting virus. Very dangerous.

This virus will attach itself to almost every application (Exe file). DO NOT install a anti virus to remove this as this will remove all your exe files as well resulting in all your applications not working. You will then have to reload your PC. This virus also stops you from entering safe mode.

There are 3 tools you can try, the first one is on efrom AVG that has always worked for me...

1 - AVG Free | Win32.Mabezat | Free Removal Tool for Infected PC | South Africa One downloaded run it. It should say the virus is running in resident memory and needs to restart. Click restart and it will then start up in a dos based scanning windows and remove the virus.
    2 - Free Malware Removal Tool | Anti-Malware Scan Software
    3 - https://security.symantec.com/nbrt/npe.aspx?lcid=1033

Hope this helps
    Grant - South Africa
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Nov 1, 2013, 04:10 AM
    Back up your files and re-install it is the best method to make sure you are clean.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Virus on my usb how can I remove it [ 2 Answers ]

I had moved some songs from an mp3 player to my huawei cell phone. I then used a computer to sort the music into a folder which was all good unfortunately one day out of the blue I plugged my usb into another computer and an error displayed, a folder was corrupted and now I can't use the usb at...

How can I remove the Tazebama Virus [ 3 Answers ]

I need to remove this virus from my PC

How to remove thumbs.db virus file [ 1 Answers ]

Thumbs.db file is generated by virus in most of my folders of the computer. How to clean the virus. Please help me in this regard. I have cleaned my computer with Mcafee anti virus but this has not helped. Please advice.

How could I remove mebazat virus from my computer ? [ 2 Answers ]

Would you help me to remove mebazat virus from my computer, please ?

My PC affected by ahsan virus how can I remove it [ 1 Answers ]

My PC affected by ahsan virus how can I remove it

View more questions Search