Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hajir111 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2013, 02:22 PM
    Old movie about sisters going to puppet world..
    So when I was younger I Remember an old movie ( I think it was Japanese) I don't remember the name but its about two girls ( I think sisters ) they go under the stairs and open a box then they go to another world and the creatures are puppets then they try to reach a place which has a puppet that they wanted to go to I think and some characters wich are puppet follows them I think they are like bad guys I remember a bridge! Don't remember the rest but at the end they return to their real world and they are like lets not talk about this because no one will believe us
    Its probably from the 90's or before.. I really would like to see it again :(
    Please help!
    Ps: the movie isn't animated
    P@t Posts: 115, Reputation: 3

Mar 6, 2014, 06:45 AM
    The Argon Quest (1990) aka Blizzard Island

Brother and sister, Wayne and Tracy, get teleported to the magical Blizzard Island. They meet a creature who to help they must find the giant Argon...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What movie is this? Christian kids show/movie, main character is a puppet [ 1 Answers ]

So I'm trying to remember the name of this Christian kids show/movie I watched when I was a little circa late 80s early 90s. I remember it was "real life" except for the main character, who was a puppet (I think he was orange?) At one point the boy's mom told him to clean his room and she set a...

What movie is this? Christian kids show/movie, main character is a puppet [ 1 Answers ]

So I'm trying to remember the name of this Christian kids show/movie I watched when I was a little circa late 80s early 90s. I remember it was "real life" except for the main character, who was a puppet (I think he was orange?) At one point the boy's mom told him to clean his room and she set a...

Puppet movie [ 2 Answers ]

I don't have a lot to go on seeing as how I only saw about 10 minutes of this, but I saw part of a movie this morning that was all puppets and they seemed to be in outer space. There was a guy with blonde hair who was maybe a spy or something and said he worked for his father. At one point he was...

80's - 90's puppet movie [ 8 Answers ]

OK, so there is this movie/ show that I've been triyng to remember. I can't remember too much of it, so I need some help. The beginning started with two kids who were visiting somewhere like a grandparent or something like that. They went into the attic n=and found this magic necklace or something...

Puppet movie 80's-90's? [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to find out the name of a movie I watched constantly as a child. I remember very few things about the movie. I know that the main puppet in the movie was named Billy and he had a extremely obnoxious laugh. There was a teddy bear that was all stitched up and had stuffing coming out of...

View more questions Search