Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wjrule Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2013, 01:16 PM
    Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan Parts
    I have hampton ceiling fan model UC7078T, my remote control device is broken
    How can I purchase a replacement.
    wjrule Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2013, 01:18 PM
    Hampton Bay ceiling fan, remote control unit is broken, I need to replac it.
    AnswerMan5000 Posts: 186, Reputation: 3

Oct 14, 2013, 09:41 AM
    Here try this - this page has a number of replacement remotes available.

Also Home Depot works as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan Parts [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay model E81964 56" . I need a receiver and transmitter which includes reversing. What do you suggest.

Hampton Bay ceiling fan parts [ 7 Answers ]

The light of my ceiling fan keeps blowing bulbs and one socket does not work at all. I need help to find repacement wiring with the sockets attached. I have had no luck on my own. Even went to the store where it was purchased.

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan Parts [ 0 Answers ]

I don't want the lights on the ceiling fan so I want a plate to cover that part of the fan. It is a Hampton Bay #161 646

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan Parts [ 2 Answers ]

The fan is a FASCO Model No. RM995 purchased in 1992. I need to replace the bracket that attaches to the motor shft and supports the fan blades. The material used in the manufacture of the bracket is a composition material. Please advise if this bracket is avaiable and also the cost. . ...

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan Parts [ 1 Answers ]

I have Hampton Bay 54" fan MOdel 523 127. The fan speed is always full on and can't be stopped or slowed down. The light control won't turn off the light unless I turn off power and then back on. Where's the problem: in trasmitter or receiver? I've changed the batteries in they are in...

View more questions Search