Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tfabian Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2013, 10:32 AM
    Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan - Replacement Receiver
    I have a Hampton Bay ceiling fan Model UC7030t that has a bad receiver. Where can I get a replacement?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 9, 2013, 01:01 PM
    Home Depot.
    AnswerMan5000 Posts: 186, Reputation: 3

Oct 14, 2013, 09:40 AM
    This page also has a replacement remote & receiver kit

Hampton Bay - Ceiling Fan Parts

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan Remote Receiver [ 12 Answers ]

Have a Northport III 52" ceiling fan and can't figure out where to place the remote receiver. The installation manual says to place it in the upper canopy, but there's not enough room and after installing I can't secure the canopy. Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong?:confused:

Replacement part IR receiver Hampton Bay fan [ 1 Answers ]

Replace IR receiver to Hampton Bay fan model 390-002

Receiver location in Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan, Devereaux style, with a remote to turn light and fan on and off. The fan does not start, but the light works. I have replaced the batteries a couple of times, but it's still the same. The owner's manual says to have the transmitter and receiver frequencies to...

Hampton Bay Ceiling fan not working with Receiver/Remote [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I bought a Hampton Bay Ceiling fan with a remote. I was able to put up the fan and it works along with the lights. When I tried installing the receiver on the fan, the fan will not work, with the remote, nor manually, as almost like no power is going to it... As soon as I remove the...

Hampton Bay Redingtom IV Ceiling fan remote receiver [ 1 Answers ]

The yellow covered remote control receiver in the fan box is simply too big to fit in the decorative mounting bracket cover. The directions mention a receiver mounting bracket, that was not there, and wouldn't have fit inside either. Anyone had to deal with this yet? Instructions attached. Jim

View more questions Search