Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eminemloverx3 Posts: 94, Reputation: 2

Oct 9, 2013, 09:56 AM
    Could I be pregnant ?
    Hi I'm 17 years old and wondering if I'm pregnant I am sexually active and I start to think I'm pregnant I had sex in July and since then I've been gaining weight and feel bloted quite a bit I have been getting my periods there lighter then what they would normally be and I'm constantly getting headaches just wondering if it's possible that I'm pregnant any help will do thanks :)
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Oct 9, 2013, 10:07 AM
    What sort of protection have you been using? Have you done a over the counter pregnancy test? Do you want to get pregnant?

I would do a home pregnancy test. There is a possibility that you're pregnant. Probably a good one.

Oct 9, 2013, 10:30 AM
    I. Haven't been using protection and I'm not trying to get pregnant and I did a test over the computer and it said that there was a
    Possibility but it could just all be in my head I'm going to try get a pregnancy test soon just to make sure :) wouldn't bother me if I was pregnant though

Oct 9, 2013, 10:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead View Post
    What sort of protection have you been using? Have you done a over the counter pregnancy test? Do you want to get pregnant?

I would do a home pregnancy test. There is a possibility that you're pregnant. Probably a good one.
    eminemloverx3 — Junior Member
    Today 06:30 PM
    I. haven't been using protection and I'm not trying to get pregnant and I did a test over the computer and it said that there was a
    Possibility but it could just all be in my head I'm going to try get a pregnancy test soon just to make sure wouldn't bother me if I was pregnant though :)
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Oct 9, 2013, 12:14 PM
    You can't take a pregnancy test on a computer. You have to take a physical pregnancy test and pee on a stick. The Dollar Store has them, you could start there. If this is from July, you need to test ASAP. IF you are pregnant, you'll need prenatal care immediately.

This isn't something to trifle with.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

4th pregnant chance with previous history of blood clot during pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if it is safe to have a 4th pregnancy with a history of blood clot in my 2nd pregnancy at 30 week? Should I see a gyne?

View more questions Search