Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    swyscheese Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2013, 09:12 AM
    Paul Emile Lecomte etching river by the lake
    Hello, My Grantie left me some art work, specifically an etching by Paul Emile Lecomte called "River by the Lake". On the back is a stamp the says "original etching" and the front of pic is signed. Does this piece have any monetary value?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 9, 2013, 11:20 AM
    The true value is as an heirloom rather than monetary.
    Roel Zylstra Posts: 84, Reputation: 14
    Tech entrepreneur, perpetual student,lover of life

Dec 3, 2013, 03:53 PM
    The value may be more than monetary. Paintings by Paul Emile Lecomte sell for upwards of $10,000 sometimes, as shown here, Art auction result for artist Paul Emile Lecomte. Free art prices .

You may also try contacting Vallejo Galleries, Paul Emile Lecomte (1877-1950) Biography and Maritime Paintings and Art - Vallejo Maritime Gallery, 18th century marine art, 19th century marine antiques, 19th century marine art, 20th century marine art, Marine art, Maritime paintings. . Send them a photo and ask them for an estimate.

You could also auction it on eBay, ETCHING PRINT PAUL EMILE LECOMTE | eBay .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Paul Emile Lecomte Etching from Paris Etching Society [ 2 Answers ]

I found an etching by Paul Emile Lecomte issued by the Paris Etching Society entitled "The Stream" and number 109 SLZ. I am not familiar with Etchings but I would assume that they are similar to limited editions. Is this of any value? Thank you

Etching by Paul Emile Lecomte [ 0 Answers ]

I have an etching by (I believe) Paul Emile Lecomte titled "The Old Manor". On the paper backing it is etching #103 with a triangle with the letters "SZL" inside of the triangle. Any idea what it is worth and how to go about finding a buyer if it is worth something?

Etching by Paul Emile Lecomte [ 2 Answers ]

My sister-in-law found an Etching by Paul Emile Lecomte entitled "The Little Port in France" It is signed by Paul Emile Lecomte and when we opened the back of the frame that it was in, we found ANOTHER etching by him. Please help us find a value for this. This painting was found at an Estate sale...

Etching by Paul Emile Lecomte [ 1 Answers ]

I have an original etching by paul emile lecomte, "Pont sur la Neve" (Brige onteh Neve River). Does anyone know anything about this? Thank you.

Etching by Paul Emile Lecomte [ 1 Answers ]

I have just purchased an etching by Paul Emile Lecomte. It is titled Old house in Bourgogne France. It has a Label on the back from Paris Etching Society. It also has 3 script initials, S,Z,and L in a circle on that label. The label states it is a genuine etching by Lecomte. I was inquiring on...

View more questions Search