Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RFS Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2013, 08:51 AM
    I have shares of First National Bankshares of Florida, Inc. and cannot find anything
    I have shares of First National Bankshares of Florida, Inc. and cannot find out anything about them. They were listed on the NYSE under FLB. Any ideas?
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Oct 9, 2013, 09:36 AM
    It was bought out by Fifth Third Bank on January 1, 2005. At that time shareholders received 0.5065 shares of Fifth Third Bank (FITB) for each share of First national Bankshares of Florida that they owned at the time. See:
    Fifth Third Completes Acquisition of First National Bankshares of Florida, Inc. -- re> CINCINNATI, Jan. 3 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ --

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am a British National and I married a Moroccan national 3 months ago, she is curren [ 0 Answers ]

I am a British National and I married a Moroccan national 3 months ago, she is currently residing with me in the UK and gained entry on a spouse visa, however I would like to divorce and require advice

How do you find the transcripst for National Business School of Arlington, Va? [ 0 Answers ]

I went to National Business School, Arlington, Va. Campus, and I need a copy of my transcrips. I attended from 1982 to 1984. Can someone help me find this info?

Comparing bonds and stock( need to find out outstanding shares and earnings per share [ 1 Answers ]

Burden Inc. is considering these two alternatives to finance its construction of a new $1.3 million plant: (a) Issuance of 232,000 shares of common stock at the market price of $11 per share. (b) Issuance of $1.3 million, 6% bonds at face value. Complete the table. (If answer is zero, please...

Where can you go to find out how many shares in AT&T a deceased relative held? [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone know how I might be able to find out how many shares of AT&T stock my husbands grandmother held at her death in May 1983. They were left to her grandsons... but now that they have been sold, for tax purposes, we have to have a cost basis of what they were worth in May 1983 to when they were...

View more questions Search