Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CDavis10 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2013, 07:03 AM
    How to create a javascript spellchecker
    I have an assignment in Software development and this is one of the problems:

Create a spell check dictionary as a Javascript object in the following manner:

{"teh":"the", "wierd":"weird", "alot":"a lot", "definately":”definitely", "mispell":"misspell", "untill":"until"}
    CDavis10 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2013, 07:10 AM
    By the way, he is not looking for super complex code. Just something simple. I'm not building some complex program to spell check everything this is just a small exercise for practicing java script.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Javascript [ 2 Answers ]

I have win7 64bit and cannot get javascript. I follow all the instructions and check them all as required except one. It says to allow "paste operations via script" but I do not see that under security, custom, script heading. I see the others, but not that. Can you tell me what to do to get...

Outlook Express SpellChecker [ 1 Answers ]

I can't edit the custom dictionary. My Outlook Express spell checker checks for French, not English. How do I get change it so it checks in english?

Javascript [ 1 Answers ]

I was having problems with java script, now I don't have it at all! I need to download java script to my computer but I can't find anywhere to download it unless you have a verion. I don't have any!!

Javascript [ 1 Answers ]

Does internet explorer support javascript anymore? I sometimes get that question from a site. Thank you. Brenda.

View more questions Search