Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Terrell94 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2013, 04:40 AM
    To See The Death Of Someone Else In Your Mind
    SOMEONE HELP!! I'm 19 and I am blessed and cursed with the ability to have premonitions. Now what I'm about to speak write as nothing to do with my ability what so ever its new and I can't get a way from it. So I've been seeing death in my family meaning I have been seeing the people closest to me such as my grandparents die. This has been going on since the year started. When it first started the only thing I could see where near death experiences. It seemed like they were going to die but before it could happen it stopped and they wasn't as vivid as they are now. Known I see the whole picture from start to finish. Is this a new ability or a curse or am I being haunted by an evil spirit. Someone please tell what this is and what I need to do because this is becoming to hard to deal with.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 9, 2013, 06:19 AM
    For every premonition that comes true, there are many more that don't. Of course your grandparents are going to die - they are oldest. Try to start seeing yourself as someone with good intuition about people, a sensitive person, rather than someone who is cursed. You are in control of who you are. Use your ability for good, to see why people are the way they are, and if they have problems, give them advice on changing themselves in order to change events.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why does death cross my mind after I've moved? [ 5 Answers ]

After I've moved I realized death has crossed my mind more than ever before. Its weird and I don't know why. So I was wondering if anyone could give me some answers?

How to clear my mind of death? [ 1 Answers ]

For the past week or so my thouggt s have been full of death. It's on my mind constantly. I have appreciated everything I have done, lived in the moment and taken everything in that's good, I have played games with family or friends and have read or even watched a good movie. None of those really...

Death Certificate - Cause of Death Recorded Incorrectly [ 8 Answers ]

Is it common practice to write down on the death certificates the wrong reason for cause of death? And if so, why do doctors do that? This happen to my dad a few weeks ago and I'm just trying to understand. Thanks in advance, Scott

Death and credit card death. [ 3 Answers ]

My father recently died leaving enough money to pay off most of his debts,but not all.I contacted those credit card companies that there no funds to pay and informed them of my father's death and that there were no assets to pay these debts.I soon received a letter (from american express) asking to...

Death and credit card death. [ 1 Answers ]

My father recently died leaving enough money to pay off most of his debts,but not all.I contacted those credit card companies that there no funds to pay and informed them of my father's death and that there were no assets to pay these debts.I soon received a letter (from american express) asking to...

View more questions Search