Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1211amanda Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2013, 10:30 PM
    Bleeding after anal
    I had anal sex mind you my husbands thing isn't small in any means and now my butts bleeding pretty good am I going to be OK?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 9, 2013, 06:23 AM
    Get some witch hazel or any astringent (ask the pharmacist) and pad your panties with paper towels.
    See a doctor after about 3 days if bleeding hasn't decreased.
    You just don't have the elasticity needed by your husband. Tell him that's the end of that.
    You could end up with fissures and infection.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Oct 9, 2013, 07:39 AM
    What joy said.

If, after this, he insists on anal again. Say no. If he's insistent and you give in. Take it slow, LOTS of lube, ease with finger(s) first. First bit of pain and you stop.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anal bleeding [ 4 Answers ]

My partner and I tried anal intercourse on Wednesday and I have noticed I am bleeding now he was gentle when going in but now I have been bleeding for a few days, we have done this before and no problem. Could I have hemeroids and should I go see my GP. Thanks so much for your help Also I am...

Anal bleeding [ 16 Answers ]

Hi my name is dan I'm 22 and I bled from my anus about 5 days ago now since then I've been bleeding a bit more everyday it was really light at first now its really dark and has a weird smell please someone help I'm so scared.. thank you

Anal bleeding after anal sex [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend wanted to try anal sex. I was very nervous but agreed. It happened about a week ago and I been spotting blood since. It is pink color.If I tap my butt with a napkin I can notice the blood spot. What should I do. I am so embarrassed to go to the hospital

Anal bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

My roommate is bleeding from the rectum, recently, almost daily. He has already been through the normal emergency proceedures. The hosp sent him home. He was injured 1993 in bad accident. 1994 had appendectomy with peritonitis. Could the scar tissue now be bleeding from that area of the intestine...

View more questions Search