Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    onthehunt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2013, 04:14 PM
    Mistake on resume listing type of degree
    I applied for a job and had 2 phone interviews then face to face separately with 3 mgrs. And one VP in a 3 week period. I was called for another phone interview with another VP yesterday. I went to print a copy of my resume (a couple saved) and realized the resume I submitted list my degree correctly Business admin and graduation date. I did not save an update months ago listing AA in Business, What is the best way to correct this with HR recruiter as I do not want to leave it as is since I do not falsify anything and do not want the assumption of BA out there. I know background check will list AA as well.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 8, 2013, 04:17 PM
    I would immediately contact the recruiter personally, by telephone, and tell him about the correction and what had happened.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Acceptable document type for Resume [ 12 Answers ]

I suppose the title sums it up. I want to know what document type I should be sendind a resume as. Thank you.

What type of activities should you list on your resume? [ 8 Answers ]

I know better that to put that I like to go out with my friends but is there any good things that can be put down on our resume where you would pt your activities. This is ften on an application also and I never know what to put. Some of my activities include watching movies, going out to eat,...

Do I need a degree?what type? [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking into getting an enginering degree to help with building my cunstruction company, is there such a degree? If so where do I need to go to get it?

Excluding a degree from a resume [ 2 Answers ]

What are the remifications of excluding an advanced degree from a resume in order to get a job?

View more questions Search