Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    diane1019 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2013, 03:41 PM
    Answer my math word problem
    A radio station gives away $15 to every 15th caller, $25 to every 25th caller and free concert tickets to every 100th caller. When will the station first give away all three prizes to one caller?
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Oct 9, 2013, 05:39 AM
    I suspect you are studying prime factors, right? You need to find the least common multiple of the numbers 15, 25 and 100. Do you know how to do that? It involves breaking each of these numbers into its prime number constituents, then combining the primes so that each is represented the maximum number of times it occurs in any one of the numbers. Try it and show us what you get.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Post a math word problem question and get the answer [ 1 Answers ]

The mean of nonresidential buildings is 30 years and the standard deviation of the ages of the buildings is 5 years. Determine the probability that a random sample of a group of 50 nonresidential buildings will have a mean age of less than 27.5 years.

Answer my math word problem free? [ 8 Answers ]

8.Andrew earns a gross annual salary of $65 700. He also earns $165 per week from a rental property that he owns in Caloundra. A.Calculate Andrew's gross annual income. B.Andrew travels 320 km to Caloundra and back four times a year to inspect his property and is allowed a tax deduction of 58...

Answer my math word problem [ 1 Answers ]

Jane collected some rocks on Monday. On Tuesday, she collected 3 more than on Monday. On Wednesday, she collected 6 more than on Tuesday. She collected 12 on Wednesday. How many rocks did she collect on Monday?

Give me the answer to math word problem [ 2 Answers ]

IT REquires 15 gallons of mulch to cover 5 floerbeds .how many are needed for7?

Answer my math word problem free [ 1 Answers ]

Going to grandmas house,granny likes cakes,and its her birthday,I want to give her cakes I have made,between my house and grandmas,I have to cross 7 bridges,but each bridge has a troll,before I can cross each bridge,I have to give them half of my cakes I am carrying,but they are kind trolls,they...

View more questions Search