Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WATER1234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2013, 03:19 AM
    Boy troubles.
    Okay well I'm confused. I have been dating this boy I have really strong feelings for him. One the last day of school I went to best friends house which he lives next door too. We were hanging out and before he left I told how I really felt about him and he agreed with what I was saying and that he did two. So over the 2 week school hoilday we didn't talk I tried to talk to him but he we see it and not reple and then at school I walked over to were we sit with my friends and when he saw me he got up and left and came back a little later and then I went over to say hi but he didn't say anything or even look at me so I walked away. And then him and my friend were talking she asked how we were and he said I don't know I'm confused. And my other friend overheared him and his mate talking his mate said are you guys going out and he said I don't know. I don't know what I did. I'm very confused. And the thing is he didn't go anywhere over the school hoildays so it couldn't be another girl that her likes. I have really strong feelings for him but he is very shy so I can't really talk to him about it either HELP!
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 8, 2013, 05:47 AM
    How old are the two of you? He may have said he feels the same way because he didn't know what to say.
    His actions prove otherwise. You both sound young and he does not know what's going on. Back off some.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boy troubles [ 4 Answers ]

I had a thing with this guy and he is 17 and I am 15. He asked me out several times but I just wasn't ready for a relationship. Things didn't end on a very good note but we started talking again and I like him so much and I want tot be with him. He is giving me mixed feelings. He tells me that he...

Boy troubles [ 2 Answers ]

I have a crush on a boy at my school and now my friend is starting to flirt with him through Facebook and I have recently discovered that he just wants to be friends and likes my friend, she says they are just mates but I don't believe it and she is still flirting back. I think they might end up...

Boy troubles, again. [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so recently my ex has been messaging me on Facebook and talking to me a little. The conversations are usually pretty simple & boring but recently he's been acting different. He asked me why we never talk anymore & I told him it was because I never see him anymore so I don't really get a chance...

Boy troubles [ 8 Answers ]

Okay... his name is jack.. not extremely stylish , not extremely handsome but still there's something about him.. hes very quiet.. has some problems but I don't mind thest things.. he's not cool or a bad boy and I know that's shallow because those kinds are usually wankers but he's so nice and...

Boy Troubles [ 7 Answers ]

Hey So here's my problem I've kind of fallen for this boy in my class, I mean he's amazing, funny, cute as and really really nice. Here's the problematic part, I'm a boy too. I mean I'm bisexual, and in the closet but I think he might be too, when we were talking the other day he seems...

View more questions Search