Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pratikepitome Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2007, 05:33 AM
    Local area network
    How can I access to a computer connected with my computer by lan?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 29, 2007, 05:44 AM
    Define what you mean by access? Do you want to control it, use files on it or what? Also you need to tell us what operating systems are on each machine, whether it's a server based LAN and any other details you can think of.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finding x-intercepts, local maximum, local minimum of graph [ 5 Answers ]

How do I find the x-intercepts, local maximums, and local minimums of this graph --> f(x)=1/9(x-3)^2(x+3)^2 using a graphing calculator?

How to make networking faster in local area network [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everybody, C I am managing about 20 systems in LAN but everyone complaints me that sharing is too slow and opens very late after clicking it . I am really fed up of this issue . Can you please help me out . Is there any useful solution for this issue :(

Local Disk [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I really thought that way. But when I check the contents of the remaining local disk it is still the same. I mean before I formatted the contents of d:\ drive is 18.6 GB and the C:\ drive is 7.8 MB after formatting, I really don't know where did the 7.8 MB contents of C:\ drive goes,...

Local Disk [ 1 Answers ]

Dear All, Kindly help, My laptop has 2 local disk c:\ and D:\ how can I make it just one. My C:\ DRIVE has a 7.8 MB free space I want to transfer it to D:\ DRIVE who has A 18.5 MB free space. Your Kind help is very much appreaciated. Br, Yolly

Can't find local area code [ 4 Answers ]

I can't find local area code when setting up AOL. The set-up disk has been used before with no problem on other PCs. Just installed XP Pro with SP2 the modem does connect using AOL 800 number but can't find 661 area code to set up local connection. AOL no help

View more questions Search