Ask
    emi1615 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2013, 06:41 PM
    I don't think so. He barely tells me his personal things
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 7, 2013, 06:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by emi1615 View Post
    Ok. This really helps me. Im just scared.
    That's understandable, and if you need to talk about that, we're more than willing to talk with you. But we really really can't tell you what's going on, there's no way to do that over the internet.

I would get a pregnancy test tomorrow. Many dollar stores sell them. Make sure you test with the first pee of the day, it's most accurate. If that test is negative you really need to see a doctor and figure out what's going on. That may mean that you have to tell your parents.

I'm a mom, my son is only a year younger than you. I would hope that he'd come to me if he were sick, no matter what might be going on. Would I be mad if I found out he was having sex and putting himself at risk? I can't lie, I wouldn't be happy about it. But I love him, and his health is more important than whatever anger I'll initially feel.

Talk to your mom and dad. You had sex, so you obviously thought you were mature enough to be an adult. Now you're really going to have to show that you're mature, and talk to your parents about this.

Oct 7, 2013, 06:52 PM
    All right. Thanks for everything.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 7, 2013, 07:00 PM
    Alright. Thanks for everything.
    You're very welcome. Please come back and let us know how it all turns out. I'm hoping it's something minor, and I'll cross my fingers for you.

Take care.

Oct 8, 2013, 01:28 PM
    So an update for today. This morning I threw up well more like spit up clear liquad and it had these brown things that didn't look like food chunks... and it was all perfectly spaced from on another. And I'm feeling worse then ever today
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Oct 8, 2013, 01:36 PM
    So have you taken a pregnancy test or seen a doctor yet like you were advised to do?

We cannot diagnose you online... you have gotten some good advice here and if you won't follow it, there is nothing else we can do or say.

Oct 8, 2013, 01:45 PM
    My mom made a appointment today for me.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 8, 2013, 01:46 PM
    My mom made a appointment today for me.
    Did she give you the 3rd degree, lots of questions? How did you handle it?

Oct 8, 2013, 01:51 PM
    She was mad all right. And she asked a lot of questions too. She is upset with me but I can't blame her.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Oct 8, 2013, 02:17 PM
    She was mad alright. And she asked alot of questions too. She is upset with me but i can't blame her.
    I wouldn't say upset, the outer expression might seem like anger, but there are probably a bunch of other things. Concern, worry, fear, shame, and a bunch of other things. Probably wondering why you didn't come sooner, realizing why you probably didn't come sooner, and shame at that "why".

Short pain to figure out the long term problem here. You did the right thing.

Oct 8, 2013, 02:36 PM
    Now all I have to do is wait for my appt. And my test results

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Being Scared [ 2 Answers ]

Well in my past I've been hurt by a lot of girls, pretty much anything you can think of has happened to me. And I'm in love with this girl and I'm scared to all hell but at the same time I trust her. How do I get rid of this fear that she will leave or do something that will hurt me

Scared of him and scared of ending my relationship... again [ 39 Answers ]

Hi Although I am a mature, divorced woman with children, I don't know how to handle my current situation. I have been with my partner for 2 years and it's never been a smooth relationship and I probably should have got out a long time ago but I believe I have had issues with self-esteem, which I...

Scared to have sex.that's right, scared. [ 10 Answers ]

Okay, hopefully you are done laughing enough now to read this. Lol. Anyway, I'm talking to this girl, and I'm hoping it will turn into something some day. Besides this, a serious relationship usually involves sex at some point. Problem is, that's right, you guessed it, I'm scared to have sex. Lets...

I'm Really Scared [ 38 Answers ]

I'm 11 and every Monday at school we have this band and it's mandatory I really have trouble reading music notes just because I can't remember them and the teacher really puts pressure on everyone it's really hard because we have a test every second week and I go up front and I have to play in...

Really scared [ 7 Answers ]

I met this wonderful guy about 6 months ago, and he seemed to be everything I wanted. He got along great with my family and friends. That meant a lot to me. Well, we rushed and moved too fast and I ended up moving in with him. About a month later I was pregnant. He started changing, as in not...

View more questions Search