Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fan_87 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2008, 08:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Top
    Jumper R to G at the unit. (do not forget to make sure door swith is closed, use tape) If the fan runs go to the thermostat jumper R to G. If the fan runs from the board and not the t-stat you have a bad wire connection from t-stat to unit. If the fan does not run from jumping R to G at the board it may be a bad board or relay let us know.

I jumpered R to G at the unit with the switch taped closed and nothing happened. When I jumper R to G at the T-stat the fan outside comes on, but not the blower motor inside.

So, it might be the board or relay?
    1akiyemil Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2012, 10:01 PM
    This was helpful for me, and we are having the same problems with our unit. Three 3yrs old bank put it in when we bought the house. The fuse blew once replaced due to unit not turning on as well as fans not turning on, but t stat lights up. If we have a short in the low voltage wiring what do we need to do to?
    Thank you for your help, you guys are very helpful
    biller1161 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2012, 08:50 PM
    The heat on my unit is not working. When I turn the thermostate to the heat position the motor runs but there is not heat coming out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fan Blower not working in "ON" or "AUTO" in heat or AC [ 13 Answers ]

Got home from the Brewer game this afternoon and noticed the house was warm(78). Outside was 91. I checked the T-stat and it was set correct. Noticed the air vents weren't blowing anything. Went outside and the condenser and fan was running fine. Then I went downstairs to the furnace unit to see...

Blower runs on "ON", but not on "Auto" [ 3 Answers ]

Hello All, I have a Goodman COMBINATION HEATING AND COOLING OUTDOOR UNITS PG/PGX SERIES (100K BTU). It failed to warm the space. The fan would not run on “ON” or “Auto” mode. Upon investigating, there is no power to the unit due to 25 amps fuses blown. Replaced with new fuses. Power was...

Thermostat Not Working in "AUTO" mode [ 3 Answers ]

Thermostat Not Working in "AUTO" mode. Everything works fine in "ON" position. Have replaced the main power switch and the Thermostat... but its still not working. It is a gas heater/ What do I need to check next?? Thanks for any assistance. BoneDaddy2004

Heater blows cold when "On", not at all on "Auto" [ 1 Answers ]

Our gas heater is 7 years old, and has worked fine in the two years we've rented here. This winter though, we can't get it to work consistently. When on "Auto", it doesn't turn on at all, no matter what temperature we select, and when we turn the fan to "On", it simply blows cold air. It...

Programmable Thermostat Not Working in "AUTO" mode [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, just wondering if anyone can help me here. I have a Honeywell programmable thermostat that was installed by a professional about a year ago. About 3 days ago, the thermostat stopped maintaining a temperature and began dropping. The thermostat is showing HEAT on the display, however, no heat...

View more questions Search