Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    onefitsyou Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2013, 02:47 PM
    Is this a real company "real California milk"
    I'm trying to find out information on : Real California Milk. Is it a real company? Who is the Ceo?
    farvaknowsbest Posts: 199, Reputation: 8

Oct 7, 2013, 02:59 PM
    Looks like it's just a brand used by the California Milk Advisory Board

Contact Us | Real California Milk

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

"Real Estate laws on renting to family members in Texas" [ 3 Answers ]

If we rent a mobile home in Texas from a family member, and there is no lease and we have lived here for three and a half years maybe longer. We pay our rent on time, and we have two disable people in the home. The land lord who is a relative threatens to kick out one to two people that live in...

Suggestions on real independent "world news" websites [ 0 Answers ]

Hi all, I've been looking for a "world news" website which I can read daily. I know some of you might say "hey, there are tens of websites for news" but when you look at them closely, they are mostly not reflecting the truth. Instead, they are influenced by "elite", lobby,Corporations and only...

80's Burger King Commercial "Aint nothing but the Real Thing Baby" [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can find the 80's Burger King commercial that has the slogan "Aint nothing but the real thing baby" It's a commercial for their chicken tenders! It has teenage girls in a phone booth eating them, then a husband with Christmas gifts bringing some home for his family. It...

View more questions Search