Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heresoscar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2013, 02:34 PM
    Delco conditionair
    I would like to change the filter on my Delco Conditionair. The unit is in the attic, which is accessed by a trap door in the ceiling. Using a step ladder and sticking my head through the opening, I am unable to see much other than the name and a phone number for the service that installed it, which starts with TX 6!
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 7, 2013, 02:57 PM
    Well, you will need to get into the attic and find the filter slot.
    heresoscar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2013, 03:03 PM
    Where might it be? On the top? I cannot get into the attic.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 7, 2013, 04:03 PM
    They are usually in the air handler. However, look for a large square cold air return in the first floor wall, my filter is in there. If it is about 20X20 or 24, your filter is in there. Release the clips, open the front and remove the old filter. Get a same size replacement and make sure the air flow arrows are going the right way. If not, up you go!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The blower on a gm delco conditionair furnace won't turn on [ 0 Answers ]

My furnace is heating, however the blower won't kick on, it is a gm delco conditionair. Are the blowers easy to replace?

Delco boilers [ 0 Answers ]

I have an old gm delco gas boiler that is not an energy saver and would like to know if I could replace it and how much that would cost?

G.M. Delco furnace [ 0 Answers ]

Where can I get information on G.M. delco heat gas forced air furnace? Model number GBC105H

Delco conditionair [ 1 Answers ]

How do you check the pilot light for a Delco conditionair? We had our heat on for three days, then turned it off. Now when we turn it on again, there is no heat, seems to be no pilot light, and there is a slight smell of gas. If these indicate that the pilot light is off, can we turn it on...

Delco-Heat Conditionair [ 6 Answers ]

If there is someone who can guide me I would appreciate it. I recently bought a house that has a Delco-Heat Condionair by GM. The pilot light is lit, but I can't get the heat to come on. I can't find a switch, directions, or anything else. Am I missing something? Advice will be extremely...

View more questions Search