Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tintan0 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2013, 10:16 AM
    Current shingle prices to rip off and lay on in s.d.
    What does cost to rip off 1 layer of shingles asphalt and replace with new ? 1 story pitch not steep?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 7, 2013, 10:25 AM
    There is a HUGE difference in price with shingles alone. Then drip edges... Membrains to prevent ice dam damage... etc.. flashing...

A proper job involves more than just shingles alone

Oct 7, 2013, 10:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    There is a HUGE difference in price with shingles alone. then drip edges...Membrains to prevent ice dam damage...etc..flashing....

A proper job involves more than just shingles alone
    The owner has supplied all materials just need help with the labor cost

Oct 7, 2013, 10:29 AM
    [QUOTE=tintan0;3564896]the owner has supplied all materials just need help with the labor cost[/of putting on and replacing the shingles.QUOTE]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I get this message when I try to rip music; Windows media Player cannot rip tracks fr [ 1 Answers ]

I get this message when I try to rip music; Windows media Player cannot rip tracks from the CD correctly because the CD drive settings in the Device Manager do not match the CD drive settings in the Player. How do I fix this problem?

Calculate current bond prices [ 1 Answers ]

If I have 9 percent coupon bonds on the market that have 8 years left to maturity and the bonds make annual payments. The yield to maturity (YTM) on these bonds is 7 percent, what is the current bond price?

Can I use a dimensional shingle for starter shingle, hkstroud. [ 4 Answers ]

Me again, What I meant to ask is, can you use the bottom half of a dimensional shingle for the starter strip? Or could this cause a leaking problem? Thank you

Shingle recall [ 2 Answers ]

My shingles were put on in 1999. They were purchased from menards. I bought the house about a year & 1/2 ago. All of the shingle are curling up. Is there a recall or rebate on the shingles. If so who & how do I go about this.

View more questions Search