Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andy1966 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2013, 04:41 AM
    Railroad disability
    I turn 65 this month, do I go on a regular retirement?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 7, 2013, 04:51 AM
    Missing far too much info. Your best bet is to ask your union or employer. If you are wondering about Social Security 'regular retirement,' the answer is probably no, not until you are 66.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

On disability need 401k will disability be lessened if we need to buy primary residen [ 1 Answers ]

I'm on state disability filing for social security disability,need to request my 401k (and pay 20% TAXES)to purchase a primary residence (loosing home ,like to buy larger size boat to live on) will I be fined or penilized for this (as if this were a income)its hard enough to live on disability as...

Railroad Disability [ 1 Answers ]

My name is CHARLIE and I receive a RR disability. I have been paying taxes on the full amount of my disability pension since I began drawing it. Do I have to reprt the full amount as taxable income or a partial amount? I get a form rrb-1099 and arrb-1099-r. The 1099 is completely blank, but the...

Should I file for s.s. Disability when I have private long-term disability insurance? [ 1 Answers ]

I will shortly begin collecting private long-term diability insurance to the tune of 60% of my former salary. Can I still apply for social security disability? If I do, would either or both of these be decreased?

Teacher retirement disability and social security disability [ 1 Answers ]

I qualified for both teacher retirement disability and social security disability. I saw the quote (below) but I'm uncertain how or if it also applies to me. "If the disability comes from Social Security, it is tax free. If it comes from your employer, it IS taxable." Also, my son...

View more questions Search