Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Phoenixmom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2013, 06:39 PM
    Can nopalea juice cause hallucinations?
    We are trying to figure out why my elderly grandparent has been hallucinating. She is a small woman and does not eat a lot. She takes a lot of vitamins and nopalea juice. She has been hallucinating and trying to find cause.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 6, 2013, 06:45 PM
    No, it is merely cactus juice and has no known side effects like this. Although it may not be healthy to drink too much. It can cause frequent bowel movements.

If she eats very little, perhaps a poor diet is the issue ? Also there are other medical reasons, that should be looked at, she needs to see her doctor for exam
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 6, 2013, 06:55 PM
    Mental status change should be examined by a doctor. Please take her to the ER.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nopalea is there any rx med. That interact with nopalea [ 0 Answers ]

As in blood pressure med diaebetic med or heart med for a-fib. Also wartime

Why do I have Hallucinations? [ 18 Answers ]

I keep having hallucinations.I once thought a table cloth was my mom and it wasn't.I thought once bugs were on the wall when nothing was.I don't know what's wrong with me :(.I try to stop it,everything time I look at something,it's a hallucination.

Car not injecting juice nofeed on rails but cranksn railgot juice ecu [ 1 Answers ]

Non start no feed on injctrail but juice is there

Car not injecting juice nofeed on rails but cranksn railgot juice ecu [ 1 Answers ]

Non start no feed on injctrail but juice is there

View more questions Search