Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SyrMike Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2013, 06:10 PM
    Help identifying and dealing with Bed Bug-like insect
    These insects started popping up in my dorm room in Buffalo, NY in the last couple days, mostly around, under, and on my roommate's bed, but not on mine. His bed is about three feet off the ground, while mine is about five. Neither of us have found bites on our bodies, at least any bites that are definitely from these guys. They move very slowly. Below is an image of the bug.
    http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/4042/4hga.jpg

Thanks,
    -Mike
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Oct 7, 2013, 02:38 AM
    The triangular shape is reminiscent of the nymph stage of the Damsel bug. How badly was the specimen pictured crushed when you killed it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Help Identifying a Bug [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone help me ID this bug? I found a live one near my sofa, and some dead ones around my bed. At first I was horrified, thinking they were bed bugs, but they don't look like the images I've found online. Anyone recognize this guy? (that is college-ruled paper, not wide ruled) ...

Bug identifying [ 7 Answers ]

Trying to identifying a bug that has a conical-shaped body. At the head, are two fairly long antennae. The rear of the bug is pointed. The body has grooves width-wise, like stripes; and the insect is charcoal gray.

Bed bug bites [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently left an apartment infested with bed bugs. I left all my furniture most of my knick knacks stuffed animals books. The rest of my stuff is stored outside.I have not even brought any of my clothes in yet and it has been four months. Now all of a sudden I have these red dime sized...

What type of bug, insect thing is this! [ 4 Answers ]

My mother saw a bug that was about 1 1/2"-2" in length and was shaped like a beetle. It was black and there was 1 single red dot on each of the wings. Can anyone help. We live in Connecticut.

What is this insect/bug? [ 19 Answers ]

Hi.. I got itching after I woke up in the morning. I found this bug near the place I sleep. Does anyone know what it is? I have never seen this kind of insect before.. its really small but I managed to take a pic from my cam! Thanks!

View more questions Search