Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JaniyahW15_ Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2013, 03:15 PM
    Fanny pack crisis
    How do I fix the straps on my fanny pack? The part where the two buckles connect came off? How do I step by step fix it?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Oct 6, 2013, 03:19 PM
    Mostly it is going to depend on how much of the belt is still good and if you have the original latch or not. Did the belt portion break or did the latch come apart or both ?
    JaniyahW15_ Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2013, 03:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cdad View Post
    Mostly it is going to depend on how much of the belt is still good and if you have the original latch or not. Did the belt portion break or did the latch come apart or both ?
    The belt is fine, the buckle just came off & I want to know how to reattach it to the belt so it's even
    Internet Research Expert

Oct 6, 2013, 06:01 PM
    Do you know anyone with a glue gun? So long as your dealing with fabric that should do the trick.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 6, 2013, 06:05 PM
    Glue gun or sewing it back on. You don't have to be a professional at sewing to do it. Just grab a needle, sturdy since most of those fabrics are nylon and need a strong needle to pierce it, and a good hardy thread.
    Internet Research Expert

Oct 6, 2013, 06:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    Glue gun or sewing it back on. You don't have to be a professional at sewing to do it. Just grab a needle, sturdy since most of those fabrics are nylon and need a strong needle to pierce it, and a good hardy thread.
    Im scared of needles ;)
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 6, 2013, 07:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cdad View Post
    Im scared of needles ;)
    You big baby! Put on a thimble, you'll be just fine. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get a bigger 6 pack or a 8 pack ? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi :) I have already got a 6 pack but it isn't very see able. I need to do more exercise to increase its visibleness. And how to get the lower abdominal muscles bigger. Thanks

"fanny fart" during unprotected but doesn't happen with a condom? [ 2 Answers ]

Does the condom help at all or is it just co-incidence that this happens? I think its really embarrassing and I know that its natural and everything but its got to the point where I just don't want to do anything, not even with music on around us or anything.. it just ruins the moment for me and...

The next crisis is here already [ 12 Answers ]

It's a crisis that has been building for months and I predict it will be known as the euro crisis or pigs in the parlor Why pigs Portugal Ireland, Italy, Greece, Spain Crisis Spreads in Europe - WSJ.com We have the ludicous step that basket case economies in danger of failing themselves are being...

What is the difference between "Service Pack 2" and "Service Pack 2 v 2096" for Windo [ 1 Answers ]

I M CONFUSING IN WINDOWS SERVICEPACK 2 AND SERVICE PACK 2 V.2096 What is the difference between "Service Pack 2" and "Service Pack 2 v 2096" for Windows XP. Thanks Purendra

Want to lose fat not fanny [ 2 Answers ]

I am 157 lbs and 5'5 I am content with my weight but I want to tone my belly so I don't have the hang over fat on my sides or in the front either:eek:

View more questions Search