Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lymstone Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2013, 02:38 PM
    White rotary sew master 611-8385
    Help me find more information on what it is worth and the age. It nestles inside a cabinet that has four drawers and is solid wood. Cleveland, Ohio E-6354

Check out some similar questions!

W77? White won't sew [ 0 Answers ]

I need to know howto put the bobbin back in a White model 77 can't get it to go back togethe. I removed it because I was unable to get the machine to sew and thoght there might be threqe wrapped aound the spool somewher e Now it don't want to go back together also the needle won't raise the...

1890 white sew machine/oak table/drawers patent #1504879 [ 0 Answers ]

Excellent condition / oak table, peddle ,made in Clevland Ohio.U.S.A patent #1504879

Gen ask $white rotary sew mach motor no 475932 pat 11-8-27 orig cab hd painted &parts [ 0 Answers ]

I have a white rotary sewing machine in orignal cabinet completely hand painted with A LOT of parts in drawers inside cabinet. Was wondering average asking price for this. Can't find this exact one anywhere online yet but am novice at that. All other cabinets are not Like this completely square...

I have a White Rotary Sew Mach, ser # 35x6337 and looking for date of Mfr and mdl [ 0 Answers ]

Is here a site that I can look up that info by ser no for date and mdl no of a White Rotary?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.