Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Yankeetophat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2013, 02:24 PM
    Black cloud over me
    I once went to a psychic and she told me that there was a black cloud over me- how do I get rid of it
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Oct 6, 2013, 03:12 PM
    By not listening to them. They will tell you whatever will keep you coming back and giving them more money.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Military scientist captue a black cloud in deserted town [ 3 Answers ]

Sci fi thriller paranormal milatary police station

Another Strange Happening Jet Black Fog/Cloud [ 12 Answers ]

Another "Strange Happening" A few weeks back at 9;00 PM I was driving home along the Tamiami Trail (US#41) and as I crossed over a bridge on as small river to turn off the highway the cars in fromnt of ,e seemed to disppear into a dense fog/cloud. A split second later I entered a jet black area....

Black Cloud [ 1 Answers ]

I feel like I have a big black clowd that follows me through everyday. I have gotten to the point where I have become agoraphobic. I used to be outgoing, popular, and would just let things roll off my back. In a nutshell, I've been through a marriage that ended because of his blatent infidelity,...

Cloud Nine [ 3 Answers ]

My best friend was dating thi guy and she kept cheating on him now its over. I began talking to him as I friend because I cared deeply about his feeling during this time in his life. I had been talking to him frequently an began to fall in love with him he has an awesome personality he is a great...

View more questions Search