Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eme30 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2013, 10:21 AM
    Tourist Visa
    Hello everyone... just want to ask if anyone knows here, what else the requirements or documents I need for tourist Visa going to NewZealand (NZ)... I am working here in Dubai at the moment but in few months I'll be going back home to Philippines and now my Fiancée wants to get me a tourist visa going to NZ, as my fiancée from Nz... he will apply visa for me from Nz but I want to know what else documents do I need for tourist visa.. hope someone can give me some idea from here... thank you so much Good day everyone..
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Oct 9, 2013, 06:52 PM
    For NZ tourist visa, you have to apply for yourself, he cannot do it on your behalf. You would need financial statement to prove that you have enough $ and letter issued by your employer, stating your current employment status, so you won't seek employment in NZ.

Nothing complicated... good luck.
    eme30 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2013, 11:13 AM
    Thank you lawanwadee God bless..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Please help, Tourist Visa and future family based petition Visa [ 5 Answers ]

Dear kind person My name is Richard 1. I am 45 American make on Social security disability 1255 dollar a month , 2. I am to be divorced from my first Filipino wife of 10 years this April , she has worked the 40 quarter hours so I am not on her affidavit support anymore . We have been...

Is there a way to change a permanent Residence for a regular visa or tourist visa? [ 0 Answers ]

Is there a way to change a permanent Residence for a regular visa or tourist visa?

Is there a way to change a permanent Residence for a regular visa or tourist visa? [ 0 Answers ]

Is there any way to change my permanent Resident Visa to the united states to just a tourist visa and how much would it be and what steps I need to take?

Which is better to bring Husband and son while I am on F1 Visa( F2 visa or Tourist) [ 0 Answers ]

I am here in USA on F1 Visa.I am planning to bring my family(my husband and my son(10 yrs) ) to USA. Please let me know the best ways so that the stamping is done for sure. What are the possibilities for applying for Tourist Visa. Can they visit USA without any sponsor ship letter from me. How...

Change london tourist visa to dependent visa [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Sir, I'm from Srilanka. I'm studying in UK now. My wife came to UK as a touriest ( She got touriest visa) but I have one year visa to study in UK so I want to change my wife visa to like a depending visa. How to change this. When I finished my study then I and my wife altoghter to go back...

View more questions Search