Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    houston1984 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2013, 07:45 PM
    Looking for an old computer game
    Hi. Recently, I've been thinking about a computer game my neighbor growing up used to have. I know that he got it from a computer game convention and I assume it was probably an indie game. It worked under Windows 98 and included something that reminded me a lot of Age of Empires III, where there were hills and forests, etc. However, this was a turn-based game and when I would play with my neighbor (on the same computer), he would take a turn in his own land, and then I would take a turn in mine. It also included buildings like a carpenter's house where you could make other buildings, an alchemy building, and a university. Part of the point was to seek out gems, and I think you also were suppose to attack the other lands, but I don't remember how that happened (I just remember losing... ). I also remember sorcery globes on both sides of the screen which would give notice to resources. I also had people working in mines, etc. I've spent time searching for indie games and regular games during that time with no luck. If anyone knows a possible title for this game, I'd much appreciate it. Thanks!
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 6, 2013, 01:54 AM
    Try mobygames.com.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old Space Computer Game [ 3 Answers ]

Hi guys , another hopeless question.. I played this computer game 15yrs ago, it's very simple graphics. Set in space you colonize planets and mine just 3 minerals or resources on them which looks like 3 columns green yellow and red. The battle with other ships looks like being on the grid. It's not...

Computer Game [ 2 Answers ]

There is a game that I used to play and I cannot think of the name of it. Can you guys help me? It looked a bit like tetris, there were little squarish creatures that you shot to fall down to get to the next level. It had a weird name. Does anyone know what this game is called?

Old computer game can anyone help? [ 6 Answers ]

I have an old computer game from 1998 and I would really love to play it again but when I insert the disk all this junk comes up and it won't let me play it... the game is rugrats adventure game rescue reptar. This box pops up and says run game or close I select run then this other box pops up and...

Computer Game... Packard Bell.. Real People Sea Game... [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for the name of this PC game. It was preinstalled on my Packard Bell computer. The game has real people in it. I think it was just a demo Packard Bell installed just for you to try it and hopefully buy it. They are in the sea in a submarine. You are the captain in the game and have to make...

90's computer game [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: there was this, I guess educational, computer game, where you run around finding clues. The character was in a blue trenchcoat and a red cap. He also was always holding a magnifiying glass. I used to love it when I was younger (the game was in the 90s) and I can't think of it to keep my...

View more questions Search