Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Reactor123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2013, 03:10 PM
    Briggs and Stratton 136212 0026-1
    I have recently purchased an old Manco go-kart with a Briggs Fun Power 5HP model 136212 0026-1. I have taken the carborater apart and forgot where exactly the linkages go between the tank and the engine. There is also a governor spring, I need a picture to show me how to hook linkages back together between tank. I have YouTubed and looked on the Briggs website. Please help [email protected]
    walt17 Posts: 335, Reputation: 28

Oct 6, 2013, 09:25 AM
    Check the following link. It has a lot of diagrams and should provide the info you need.

Parts and Diagrams for Briggs and Stratton 136212-0026-01

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

15 hp briggs and stratton [ 1 Answers ]

28n707 15 hp engine has Nikki carb. Flooding. It will crank up and then starts pouring fuel. I changed needle for float and bowl gasket. And it cranked right up but when I started to drive it it died and then trying to restart it poured fuel again. Also I adjusted the air gap on the coil to .012 ...

Wiring 14.5 hp briggs and stratton riding mower from 18 hp briggs [ 1 Answers ]

How do you wire 14.5 hp briggs and stratton riding mower when changing it from a 18 hp briggs?

Briggs-stratton 12.5? [ 2 Answers ]

What does it mean when it start smoking heavy out of muffer

18.5 hp briggs and stratton? [ 1 Answers ]

adjusting values how do I know when to stop tighten on craftman 18.5 ohv single cylinder

Briggs and stratton [ 1 Answers ]

Our neighbor has a Riding lawn tractor with a B/S engine... 28N707 type: 0150-01 code: 9409124A. The engine starts pretty good however after only 30 seconds - 1 min. the exhaust pipe becomes "red hot" WHY? In addition to that when he is ready to shut down the mower (idling it down) it backfires...

View more questions Search