Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Yusf Posts: 198, Reputation: 3

Oct 5, 2013, 12:15 PM
    Why does it happen to me?
    I try to be pious. I and my family say prayers, remain honest, and stay on the good but we suffer proverty. Other people around me are all happy. Will Allah let me know why I suffer? How can I get what I want?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 5, 2013, 12:27 PM
    Allah loves you but has never promised to give you a perfect life, wonderful health, and lots of money. We live in an imperfect world where people who don't always deserve it have the good things in life and the pious people may suffer from poverty or illness.

What good things has Allah given you? Praise and thank Him for those. You are healthy (some are not), you can walk and run (some cannot), you have a family and friends (some do not and are very lonely).

I found this that might help --

"However, a pious person, or more precisely someone with Taqwa for Allah(SWT), does not undertake ibaadah for Allah(SWT) to gain anything (not even Jannah), but one should be in constant ibaadah of Allah(SWT) for His Pleasure ONLY. Whatever follows would be the result of how Pleased Allah(SWT) Is with His Servant."

Can pious people be blessed by Allah?
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2013, 04:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Allah loves you but has never promised to give you a perfect life, wonderful health, and lots of money. We live in an imperfect world where people who don't always deserve it have the good things in life and the pious people may suffer from poverty or illness.

What good things has Allah given you? Praise and thank Him for those. You are healthy (some are not), you can walk and run (some cannot), your have a family and friends (some do not and are very lonely).

I found this that might help --

"However, a pious person, or more precisely someone with Taqwa for Allah(SWT), does not undertake ibaadah for Allah(SWT) to gain anything (not even Jannah), but one should be in constant ibaadah of Allah(SWT) for His Pleasure ONLY. Whatever follows would be the result of how Pleased Allah(SWT) Is with His Servant."

Can pious people be blessed by Allah?
    Very nicely done, WG. (It wouldn't let me give you a greenie).
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 5, 2013, 06:34 PM
    In fact, it could be this envy of others and not finding happiness in what you do have, that is your problem
    Yusf Posts: 198, Reputation: 3

Oct 6, 2013, 02:47 AM
    Wonder girl, thanks a lot. This has really helped me.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 6, 2013, 07:52 AM
    I don't get to leave Wondergirl enough greenies either.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 6, 2013, 05:24 PM
    Are you not grateful for the health and togetherness of your family? That in itself is a great blessing that makes you richer than most.
    samieet Posts: 23, Reputation: 3

Oct 7, 2013, 03:34 AM
    I agree with wonder girl, but if you want to be out of poverty, you have to work hard to get out of it, study hard, and get a good job.. that's the only way to hep yourself and your family and be grateful for what you do have that others don't :)
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Oct 7, 2013, 01:54 PM
    Wonder girl you explained very well and true, and It let me gave you a greenie , Thanks.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 7, 2013, 03:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by afaroo View Post
    Wonder girl you explained very well and true, and It let me gave you a greenie , Thanks.
    Thank you, afaroo. That is high praise coming from you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Could anything happen if... [ 1 Answers ]

I am wondering if I have a baby with my 3rd cousin, could there be any problems. I don't even know if he is even really related to me. He is my grandfathers brothers grandson. My mom says he is but I don't see how because my grandfather is her dad & his bro would be her uncle not mine. & then his...

Anyone know what may happen? [ 1 Answers ]

Back in 2008 I was charged with grand larceny 4th. My sentence was 5 yrs probation , 96 hours of community service and paid full restitution. Well in Feb. Of this yr I was arrested for a lot of felonies.(a person lied , I have the proof.. But unfortunately their police statement is all any one...

Why did this happen? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I've never done this before, so here it goes. I have been in a relationship for the past year and half. We had our ups and downs, but I thought we were happy. A little over a week ago, he sits me down and says he doesn't know if he can see us having a future together. I was devastated. I...

Nothing will happen between us, but I still really like him. [ 7 Answers ]

I see this boy once a week at a sort of youth club I am 14 and he is 17. He is in the sixth form at my school Thing is, I really fancy him and find myself thinking about him a lot. But to him I would be too young for anything to happen, and as far as I can tell he might be interested in some...

How did this happen [ 6 Answers ]

I need help with a problem with my Husband.I don't know how to identify the problem,it has really blindsided me.I quit drinking about 2 months ago,my husband had quit before me-due to a DWI he received when we relocated to New Mexico for 9 months,he was so disgusted with his actions ,he just walked...

View more questions Search