Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AbbasR1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2013, 12:04 PM
    Force to push a desk is 650N. Desk mass is 110Kg. Friction is 0.8 What is the Ff?
    8 Dogs pull a sled with Mass 200Kg. Friction is 0.1 and acceleration is 1.5 m/s2. Assume equal force for each Dog. What is the Force for each Dog?

Check out some similar questions!

Rolltop desk down and locked cannot unlock it with key antique lawyers desk [ 1 Answers ]

I have an antique lawyers roll top desk and in the process of oiling it we pulled the roll top all the way down to the closed position and it locked. We tried to unlock it with the key but the key will only partially turn and not move the mechanism( which seem to be horizontal rods inside the...

Unlock Rolltop desk when desk is open [ 0 Answers ]

I seeking some help. I would like to unlock the internal lock assembly to access left handside drawers. The drawers are locked even when the shutter is open. I'm not sure where the internal lock is and I have the original key.

Desk want boot up all the way can I send a boot disk from my laptop to the desk hard [ 1 Answers ]

Desktop want boot up give me a disk boot failue I do not have disk to insert how do I get it to bootup

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.