Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EddyED Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2013, 11:13 AM
    Remedy for lump on penis shaft/scrotum??
    I have a lump, probably a centimeter or less in diameter, it's is almost directly at the bottom of the penis where the scrotum starts(a little more on the scrotum, because I can move it around slightly, showing its not really connected to the penis). I know it's not an STD for sure. But I have been doing research, I believe it is a cyst. I have been doing the "Insanity" workout videos and I get really sweaty everywhere, including that area, it started to get itchy and dry, so I would scratch innocently(I think I developed it from scratching a little too much). It had to have come that why because, my area was never like that before my workouts. Is there any remedies, natural, over the counter, and/or prescription? PLEASE HELP!
    walt17 Posts: 335, Reputation: 28

Oct 5, 2013, 12:39 PM
    You should see a urologist. It might be a cyst, it might be something else. It might be serious!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 5, 2013, 06:53 PM
    I agree, while it could be that, it can be many things, It is woth having it checked out by your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lump on penis shaft [ 4 Answers ]

I have a small lump on my penis shaft that I found showering the other day. I have not had sexual contact in over a month. I am a 20 year old male. It doesn't seem to be filled with puss, it isn't discolored, and isn't painful. My shaft does itch time to time but doesn't itch constantly. I have...

Lump above penis shaft? [ 0 Answers ]

Lump on abdomen above penis shaft but there is no sign of it on the skin, it is painful.

Two small pink bumps on the side of penis shaft by the top of the scrotum [ 1 Answers ]

I have two small pink bumps on the side of penis shaft by the top of the scrotum. They are near were the hair starts right were the scrotum attaches to the side of the penis. I've had them for maybe a month. I got one in a nearby area about 3 monthes ago. They are both about 2 mm wide...

Lump on shaft of penis [ 1 Answers ]

The other day I notice a hardened spot on the bottom of the shaft of my penis, I put a little pressure on it and puss came out, like a pimple, so I thought it was that, but the lump has not gone down/ healed since popping it and now is sore. Anyone have any idea if this is serious or what it might...

Lump on the shaft of my penis [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I am 47 yrs old male.Two weeks ago I founda small lump on my penis on the left side.It is about the size of an eraser on a pencil,It is movable and solid a little hard .By touch it hurts a little.A few months ago I had one in my sac and it went away after a short while.If possible please can...

View more questions Search