Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MrsMcG Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2013, 11:04 AM
    Is my tragus migrating?
    Hi! I got my left tragus pierced almost 2 weeks ago. So far no signs of infection, though I did have some major swelling, not eating the bar or ball, just swollen. When it was pierced it was very close to my face, now it's in the center of my tragus. I don't know if this could be because the swelling has gone down or if it could be migrating or rejecting. Would love you feedback! Thanks!

http://i1001.photobucket.com/albums/...gs/earlate.jpg

http://i1001.photobucket.com/albums/.../photolate.jpg

Check out some similar questions!

Tragus and anti Tragus piercings [ 0 Answers ]

I really want to get my anti Tragus and Tragus pierced but I'm really nervous! I got my nose done and didn't feel anything. Is it kind of like getting your nose done? I already asked 2 people and got two very different answers. I'm really not great with pain. PLEASE HELP!

Migrating torrents from Transmission to uTorrent [ 1 Answers ]

I was using Transmission QT but since it was giving me a lot of errors (and wasn't as fast as other clients) I decided to move onto Utorrent. I would like to continue my torrent files downloads from where they have reached without having to start all over again! I tried copy pasting the files...

Migrating TS Cals from one 2003 server to another. [ 0 Answers ]

In the near future I will be transferring our TSL to a new TS. Along with all the Cal Packs. I have an article (by Microsoft) that explain the steps to take but the article is quick and lacks specification in certain areas. It states I need the license documents... this includes?? I am...

Water migrating through grout [ 5 Answers ]

Thanks in advance for any suggestions> Two years ago I replaced a wood floor in my dining room that showed signs of discoloration from moisture. At the same time I removed carpet from 3 bedrooms and all showed signs of some moisture between the slab and the pad. A leak detection company was...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.