Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hakim1993 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2013, 05:50 AM
    Where is God
    Many times I ve asked myself that,where is God without any answer.so can u tell me where is God in science only and where did he come from and why?
    Rossfromoz Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2013, 06:01 AM
    Well being an atheist I believe there is no god. The fact is friend that unfortunately for your belief there is no "god in science" as you put it, no there are things that we cannot yet explain, some people call these miracles but you have to remember that 200 years ago we couldn't explain the science behind why we were held to the earth (which was only just becoming widely accepted as being round). I think in a certain way we humans are our own god, as a species we kind of act as one all working toward a common goal, what's the meaning to life? It's what you want it to be, what you want to achieve in your short century on earth.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 5, 2013, 07:23 PM
    If you believe in a God, he can not be explained, put in a test tube and provened. Religion of any type is based on faith, not science.

First God would not have a start or end, he would not come from anywhere, but always be.
    You have to free yourself of human, ideas and beliefs of time, time must not exist for a God.

Where, you also have to free yourself from the idea of 3 or 4 dimensions and the ability to only be in one place at one time.

The issue with science trying to prove God, is that it has not advanced to a stage where it can understand God yet.

Science 200 years ago, could not have explained a rocket ship, so science today has not reached a point to understand God yet either

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Did God die on the Cross? Is Mary the Mother of God? [ 10 Answers ]

Did God die on the Cross? Is Mary the Mother of God? If God died on the Cross then Mary is the Mother of God, the same logic applies to both. I say that God died on the Cross because Jesus is God and Jesus died on the Cross. I say that Mary is the Mother of God, because Jesus is God and...

If people don't believe in God or a God what do they believe in? [ 65 Answers ]

If people don't believe in God or a God what do they believe in?

Science Vs. Religion (GOD) continued: GOD created man in his own image. [ 145 Answers ]

K, so we can argue till the cows come home, about this but there is a lot of good feed back from the last one I had, I like to hear others ideas. I"m going to simplify this one though, to avoid loosing the topic. Lets go with the idea that some scientific professionals believe that...

View more questions Search