Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Celine91 Posts: 51, Reputation: 9

Oct 5, 2013, 01:42 AM
    Hair coloring!
    My question is about hair that is level 2 (soft black) colored 2 times previously with home dye box (garnier) now it is few shades lighter, I want to achieve dark brown! Will use level 7 dye box today, I am just wondering how long it takes to achieve the results?

If anyone can help would be appreciated! Thank you :p
    Sinquisitive Posts: 27, Reputation: 10

Oct 5, 2013, 04:09 AM
    I know how coloring your hair at home seems to be really convenient and fun, but honestly, you can seriously wreck your hair with what you're doing. Dyeing too much can cause your hair to break and fall out. And you're not even saving any money by doing it at home if you dye it a bunch of times. You should really go to a good hair stylist to get your hair colored properly. Dyeing it so many times in a row is not good for it, and a hair stylist will know the most quick and safest way to get to a certain level of color.
    Celine91 Posts: 51, Reputation: 9

Oct 6, 2013, 01:00 PM
    Well, yes you were right! I dyed it at home again (only 3 weeks gap) and nothing changed, actually color only shows on roots and in light, but not good looking! So yes, I will take care of my hair for now with conditioners and won't do anything at home again .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can permanent hair coloring cause hair to fall out at the roots? [ 1 Answers ]

Can using a permanent hair color cause hair to fall out at the roots?

Hair loss due to hair coloring [ 2 Answers ]

Can certains types of hair color cause cause hair loss? A cheaper hair color? >Moved from Forum Help<

Will coloring the hair increase dandruff in the hair ? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I recently colored my hair and I feel that the dandruff has increased. I used to use sunsilk before coloring my hair and it was nice and smooth , after coloring I changed to Loreal color shampoo and I feel the dandruff has increased. Can you tell me if I can use sunsilk itself or is the...

Dry and frizzy hair from leaving hair coloring on too long. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I usually color my hair every four weeks to cover up the gray. I use the same color " medium copper brown" which is a little lighter than my natural color. The last time I colored my hair, I left it on for too long, almost an hour, I was talking on the telephone and didn't notice the...

Hair Coloring - Dying auburn hair with grey roots [ 2 Answers ]

Any advice for dying already dyed auburn hair with massive grey roots. I heard that using an ash color will diminish the brassiness.

View more questions Search