Why was the first computer developed?
    A. for personal use
    B. for military purposes
    C. for transportation purposes
    D. for communication purposes
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 4, 2013, 07:34 PM
    Depends on what you consider the first computer. Some people consider Charles Babbage's machine invented in 1822 as the first computer. But I suspect you are referring to Eniac. Look it up.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 4, 2013, 08:33 PM
    Google is your friend. Time to do your work and do the research needed to find the answer. This isn't a difficult question to find the answer to.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Developed a itch [ 1 Answers ]

I was intimate with a female w/o protection back in July 6th. Over the corse of a week I developed a itch. Later I received fellatio from her, then kissed me. One day later I instantly got a high fever that I never went to the doctor for( thinking I was just sick). It lasted about a week and I lost...

Horsepower developed [ 5 Answers ]

One of the Niagara turbines uses 172,000 cubic feet of water per minute under a head of 215 ft. What is the horsepower developed?

When was ms.excel developed [ 2 Answers ]

When was ms.excel developed

My computer has developed a few issues after running a Microsoft XP Repair [ 5 Answers ]

Hi all, Sorry if this is somewhere else on the site but I couldn't see anything. In short, my PC crashed and wouldn't restart windows but displayed an error screen and froze so I ran the Windows XP Repair using the installation CD. After going through the repair, the system froze on the screen...

View more questions Search