Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alba007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2013, 10:48 AM
    Can some one tell me how to find a divorce lawyer?
    Hi, I just read this forum, is it possible someone can help me to find right divorce attorney in Donetsk or Keiv or even in Ukraine. I have to file for a divorce soon.

Thanks.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 4, 2013, 12:24 PM
    I'd say at least 99.9% of the people on this site are not in the Ukraine much less Kiev or nearby.

I would suggest search engines like Google or Bing...
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 4, 2013, 12:30 PM
    Check your local directory or newspaper for ads is my best suggestion.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 4, 2013, 01:28 PM
    I don't know if divorce attorneys are allowed to advertise where you are. If they aren't, then a local phone directory is one way. I also don't know if they have Bar associations there. That would be another place to contact.

Here's a link to the Ukrainian Bar Association. All-Ukrainian Non-Governmental Organization Ukrainian Bar Association
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 4, 2013, 04:51 PM
    Since you are not located in the Ukraine, could you give us more details as to what you are needing done.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I am trying tofind a specefic movie. [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find a movie it is set in a old little farm town were a young girl is left to babysit her little brother after somekind of festaval or family party or something her boyfriend is there they are in the basement of the girlfriends parents house and the boyfriend shoots herion the...

Divorce without a Lawyer [ 1 Answers ]

Can I file for divorce without a lawyer?

Easiest way to divorce without a lawyer [ 12 Answers ]

Hello I've been separated from my husband for just about 2 years. I moved to NY and he still lives in FL where we got married. We have moved on with our lives and remained friends but just don't see each other being together anymore. We have no kids or assets to split. I do own a house in FL...

Filing for divorce without lawyer [ 1 Answers ]

How do I file papers for divorce in Harris County, Texas without a lawyer?

Complicated Divorce... no lawyer [ 3 Answers ]

I have a very complicated divorce and of course I have no lawyer. I left my husband in the fall of 2001. I filed for divorce in January of 2002. We have three children and he has two more from a previous marriage. He was sent to Korea for 23 months. Both his lawyer and my lawyer said that I legally...

View more questions Search