Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Melron2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2013, 05:46 PM
    Math
    After reading a copy of the play Hilda wants the part that has twice as many lines as the part of Betty, Adam has chosen a part that has three more than twice as many lines as the part that Hilda wants . Renean will try out for the part with four more lines then Betty's part. If they get the parts they want togetherness hey will have a total of 47 speaking lines . How many lines will each actor have in the play?
    15yearoldgirl Posts: 49, Reputation: 5

Nov 9, 2013, 04:49 PM
    Betty = 5
    Hilda = 10
    Adam = 23
    Renean = 9

5+10+23+9 =47

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

?Math 110-finite math [ 1 Answers ]

A company's computer must consist of 4 letters with no repetition. How many passwords are possible?

To take math or not to take math? Warning:long [ 7 Answers ]

Hey I need some advice. I'm currently a high school junior, and I am HOPELESS at mathematics. I've always managed to scrape by with 65s, and trust me its not lack of effort, I try really hard. All my other grades are over 90s, with the exception of sciences which are in the high 80s. Last year I...

Which math is easier- college algbera or liberal arts math? [ 2 Answers ]

What math is easier- college algbera or liberal arts math?

I need math skills on this math problems [ 6 Answers ]

81 divided by 3726.83 divided by 3158

Math help [ 4 Answers ]

A car uses 3/4 of a tank of gasoline to go 600 kilometers. What must one know to be able to determine how many kilometers the car gets per liter? 1) the number of liters the tank holds 2) the cost of gasoline per liter 3) the average daily mileage of the driver 4) the relative age of the...

View more questions Search