Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    krybabeksj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2013, 04:33 PM
    Can I go to foster care without parental consent?
    If I'm living in an unsafe house with my mother, my sister, and a bunch of people, can I go to foster care without parent consent or do I need to go to court?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 3, 2013, 05:48 PM
    To go into foster care you would need to be legally removed from your parents. This means these people would get into a lot of trouble for mistreating you. Also, foster care isn't all peachy keen. While you may be lucky enough to get a family that cares, many foster parents only do it for the check they get each month. Which means you would possibly be in a worse place than you are now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get in foster care? [ 6 Answers ]

I want get to foster care cause my step father always says he is going to kill me. Whenever my step siblings do something to me, and he is always home never work. It just make me want run but I can't. I need someone's help. I can't risk my life by sitting in this house, my mom's always at work....

Foster Care [ 0 Answers ]

Am currently living with my godmom because me and my birth mother were just not getting along she was so negative not letting me go anywhere always making me watch my little sister when I did have plans don't get me wrong I love my little sister but I just needed a break it felt like I was being a...

How do I obtain records from when I was in care/foster-care [ 3 Answers ]

I have tried everything to obtain records for when I was in care/foster care 1955 - 1965 to no avail I would also like to know if my mother is alive - I have not seen her since 1955. I have searched records - there are no death record for her, so hopefully she is still alive.

Foster care [ 3 Answers ]

How can u get my cousins baby out of foster care I haven't seen this cousin for 15 years but her family contacted me to get him well the case worker said he was already place in foster care and I can't get him is this true ? And if so is there anything I can do to get him he's 6 now old

My nephews are in foster care and I want to care for them myself. [ 5 Answers ]

My nephews are in foster care and their mam,my sister has recently died.my mam has recently been denied kinship of the children,and I'm putting myself forward to care for them.what are my chances against social services.

View more questions Search