Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dazdaz Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2013, 12:54 PM
    Health Plan
    Apollo Munich offered me cashless health plan. IF I pay INR 25000/- they offer to pay up to INR 600,000/- towards medical expanses for me and my family. Total eight people. My age is 49 yrs and my wife's 44 years.

How is this company? Is this plan good? If there are other better offers kindly let me know.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 3, 2013, 04:07 PM
    We do not keep inventories for anything like that. I think that is for you to determine by getting other quotes. This is primarily a US site.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Look at this Doozy of Health Insurance Plan [ 2 Answers ]

Medical Cost $50,000 Deductible was $5,000 then 20% coinsurance. Out of pocket is $6,000 So he paid $5,000, then $1,000 coinsurance. Then they paid 80% of the bill $40,000. So he would still have to pay $10,000 Is this the way it works? So his cost would be $,5000+$1,000+ $10,000

What's the best health plan for single 46yr old women, [ 1 Answers ]

Will be losing my health coverage soon. Was a group insurance plan. What's the best plan and best company for me. 46 yrs old, non smoker

Socalized Medicine or the Liberal Health Plan [ 351 Answers ]

Was listening to the news this morning and one story was about the death of the actress, Mz Richardson a couple weeks ago. Turns out that if she had been given a simple test she would likely still be alive. But that this test was not authorized under the Canadian health system because of cost. ...

McCain Health Plan [ 2 Answers ]

I know this topic is not as exciting as what is going on the Democratic side, but what do you think? http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/01/us/politics/01mccain.html?ref=health I find it amazing that the NYT would have the misleading "higher tax" in their headline, when the article actually...

Senior health plan [ 3 Answers ]

I am a senior. My wife is 60. I have a 16 yr old daughter living at home.Don't have a health plan. Is there help financially for me for health care

View more questions Search